Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday Things

It's November 1st - happy November!! The best month in my opinion! ;) It could, possibly have to do with the fact that my birthday is this month, and the holiday craziness begins with Thanksgiving, which equals lots of family time. It's such a great month!!

It's also Friday and I actually see some peeks of blue sky, which hopefully means the sun will come out today. It's been a very gray week here in Minnesota! Despite the gray skies, it hasn't been a bad week (thank goodness!); here are the good things from this week for the high five for Friday linkup!

One:
Of course, my most favorite thing of the week (and all of October and probably fall!) is running my first half marathon. It was such a spectacular experience. I can't explain how fulfilled I feel after accomplishing that goal. You can read all about it here!


Two:
Yesterday, of course, was Halloween. I don't hand out candy (a dog who barks every time the doorbell rings + a neighbor who hates me my dog = no bueno), but I did receive a treat! The October Scentsy scent of the month is heavenly; perfect scent for this time of year!


Three:
Since my hair is getting longer, I've been playing around with different hairstyles lately. I found a new braid technique on Pinterest that I love - it's so easy and looks so cute! I still need some practice though.


Four:
Let's talk about the perfect snack. I love popcorn, peppermint and white chocolate so I HAD to buy this once I spotted it in the grocery store. It's like the taste of the holidays explode in my mouth! If you see it, try it!! It's gluten free, non-GMO and absolutely delicious!!


Five:
I've been taking it easy getting back into running after last Saturday's half marathon, mostly because my body is making me, and Mercedes is enjoying the extra cuddle time. I think she would prefer me to never leave the house!


I hope you all had a wonderful week and enjoyed your Halloween! Make sure to check out my other posts from this week:

Until next time~

1 comment:

  1. omg I want your dog! so cute! congrats on the half marathon too. ;)

    ReplyDelete