Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! This week has been a quiet week for me as I've been dealing with a funky mood of sorts. However, I'm glad it's Friday and that Thanksgiving is less than a week away! I'm looking forward to running my first Turkey Trot, spending time with my family and, of course, the food! Since, it's Friday, let's recap some of the good things of this week ....

One:
How cute is this Santa pig? I want him so much!! I spotted him at Target this past weekend and wanted to take him home, but sadly I left him on the shelf. I might need to go back after Thanksgiving and pick him up though. He's just too adorable!!


Two:
I'm addicted to holiday blend coffees. Last week it was Starbucks Thanksgiving Blend, this week it's Caribou Reindeer Blend. I need to stock up on these two amazing coffees!! I love that they're both dark roast coffees and each has their own unique holiday taste.


Three:
I would love to make a cheese ball for Thanksgiving that looks like this. How funny!! I wouldn't use the recipe that it links to, but I'm sure I could figure something out. But I would feel bad eating him!!


Four:
I signed up for two challenges this holiday season that make me feel excited. First, is Jamie Mendell's The Good Life Holiday Challenge. This one intrigues me because I suffer from a LOT of food guilt lately, and I could use some guidance on making it through the holidays. Each week will have a different theme to focus on overall health and help guide you through the end of 2013 feeling your healthiest. Sounds great, doesn't it? The second challenge is the Runner's World Holiday Streak. I'm going to be running at least one mile daily from Thanksgiving to New Year's. I'm not a daily runner, but this challenge, although intimidating, sounds fun!

Five:
Lastly, just need to share a photo of my baby, Mercedes. She's just too cute not to share photos! 


I hope you all had a good week or can look for some good in the week. Every day might not be wonderful, but there is something good in every day. You just need to search for it sometimes!

Thanks for hosting the awesome linkups Lauren and Clare!

Until next time~

1 comment: