Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Things

Happy Friday! This week has seemed to drag on, but at the same time, I can't believe that it's almost October. Yes, I know that's a slight contradiction! I'm a little weird like that! Luckily, today is Friday, which means link up time for High Five for Friday!

One:
Last night I received an email notifying me that I was chosen to be part of the Sweat Pink Ambassador Team!! I'm so happy! What's a Sweat Pink Ambassador you ask? Well, "The Sweat Pink Ambassador community is a place for enthusiastic, positive, inspirational people to connect and support each other in reaching their goals around health, fitness, life... and more. It's a place where we come together and celebrate what we have and reach for even more. It's a place where new friendships spark and running buddies find each other; where you'll always find a cheerleader or a word of advice." Many of my favorite bloggers are part of the Sweat Pink team and I'm excited to become a part of it!



Two:
Sunday was my long run day. I finished 10 miles - woot woot!! I struggled a little bit because of hunger and not bringing any type of fuel with me, but I made it. My first half marathon is only a month away - eek!!



Three:
The weather this week has been gorgeous! Mercedes and I have managed to soak up some of the sunshine and enjoy these last few warm days before the cooler fall weather hits!



Four: 
I wore my camouflage pants out in public. I really do like them! You have to be feeling super confident the day you wear them though; people do look! The only thing I have to pair with them right now though are this jean jacket and black tank. I don't really like anything with them other than black and this is one of the few black things I own! (And yes, I'm being photo bombed by Mercedes!)


How do people look cute in these stupid mirror photos? I always look weird!!

Five:
You know you're a runner when .... you pass by the normal InStyle and Glamour magazines of your past and buy Runner's World! Yeah, I need to subscribe to this magazine!!



So those are the fun things from this week. I hope you all had a wonderful week as well! Make sure to check out my other posts from this week, please:
Half Marathon Training Week One
Searching for Something (trying to find my faith again)

Until next time~

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kristine! I just came across your blog from Lauren's link up and just wanted to say hi! I'm running my first half marathon in about a month as well - I can't believe its coming so soon!! I'm loving your blog so far, and congrats on becoming an Ambasssador - that's great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck on your half marathon; that's awesome!! Hopefully training is going well for you!

      Delete
  2. i need to know immediately...if not sooner where you got your camo pants!!! i'm convinced they are the next hot thing. and if i can get my hands on a pair of skinny camo's for my one year old i would just die. :) i'm a fellow runner and blog about it sometimes over at http://farmerbell.blogspot.com.

    found you through lauren's linkup. yay! can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're from Express. I watched for them to go on sale and grabbed them during a 40% off weekend! They're super comfy too!

      Delete
  3. Those pants are so cute on you! I've tried on "colored" jeans but I'm never confident enough to think I can pull them off.

    Looks like you're rocking your training! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I feel the same way about colored jeans, but these for some reason work for me. Maybe it's because they're not bright so I don't feel like I stick out the way I feel with colored ones? Not sure!

      Delete