Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Well, it's been a long time since my last post. To get back into the blogging habit, I thought I would start with something easy - Thursday Thoughts! I've seen quite a few bloggers do this post and think it's kind of fun to read what their thinking and up to during the week. 

1. I found my favorite Pandora station to listen to while working out - Katy Perry Radio. Yes, all sugary pop music! As cheesy as it sounds, it's full of upbeat songs that keep me going. I've had to hit "thumbs down" to a few Lady GaGa songs (eww, sorry) but hopefully they've gotten the hint and will stop playing her. Otherwise it's a great station to get through a run!

2. Running is going well. I got out four times last week and just once so far this week due to my travel schedule and the sad, rainy weather. My goal is to get out every day for the rest of the week though. I'm now making the whole 5k without any walk breaks so I'm proud of that!


3. I would really like a heart rate monitor like this one. But I can't justify the price right now. :( So if anyone would like to buy me a present!!


4. I've been completely grain free for three weeks now! I've also only had dairy occasionally and will be cutting that out {almost} completely now that I've figured out how my body responds to it. Alcohol has also been on my "no" list for these last couple of weeks as well (just for a few weeks to break a bad habit). I'm sleeping so well finally and my energy levels are more consistent throughout the day so something is working!

5. Currently reading: Secrets to a Healthy Metabolism by Maria Emmerich. I'll share my thoughts on it soon!


6. This cloudy, chilly, rainy weather is making me depressed. Might need to go on vacation just to find some sunshine!

7. Desperate to wear this dress .... C'mon sun, shine!!


8. And lastly, these "fluffy cows" crack me up!! Hopefully you find as much humor in them as I do. 

I hope you enjoyed my Thursday Thoughts! I'll get back to regular blogging soon! Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment