Friday, June 21, 2013

Five Things Friday

This week has been a difficult one for me. Since last Saturday, I've been so tense, worried, haven't been sleeping and have been just so down that I made myself sick yesterday. However, today is a new day; a start to a new beginning. Time to brush myself off, and move on with life. I need to focus on the good things!


One:
Last Saturday was my first 5k. I'm so proud of running it, finishing with my best time and winning a medal! I was on such a high after running it and I understand why people are addicted to racing now! I'm hoping my next race will be on the 4th of July. What a great way to start the holiday, right??


Two:
Summer has finally arrived here in Minnesota and I finally got some flowers on my patio! After work on Wednesday I went to the greenhouse to try and brighten my mood by wandering amongst beautiful flowers. The good thing about waiting this long is that the greenhouse was having a sale and these are the beauties I came home with .... And luckily my neighbor had some extra potting soil for me so I could plant them right away!


Three:
I am in love with this outfit. I wish there were a link to where I could buy that dress! I would live in maxis this summer (you know, if money weren't an issue and I could go on a maxi buying shopping spree); so comfortable and cute!


Four:
I think Mercedes enjoyed the fact that I was sick yesterday. It meant working from the couch (gotta love working from home!) and lots of cuddles for her!


Five:
I have so many favorite quotes that match my mood, but for today, this is a good one.


I hope you all had a wonderful week or if you're like me and struggled, I hope you can at least find a few good things in your week to be grateful for! Have a wonderful weekend!

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment