Friday, April 26, 2013

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday! I haven't done one of these High Five for Friday posts in a few weeks and I thought it would be good to do one again and be reminded to be thankful for the little things in life. So, here is my linkup with Lauren for High Five for Friday ....


One:
On Sunday, I posted a blog about where I wanted to let go of the body bashing and hating, and learn to accept and love my body as is. I shared pictures of where my body is at now and didn't do any body bashing, only body accepting. Recently I've come to the conclusion that I can't constantly keep hating on my body, picking it apart; I've come so far and I need to love my body.


Two:
I received some awesome feedback from my amazing group of friends on that blog post, but this text happens to be one of my favorites:


Three:
Monday was Earth Day. I celebrated by bringing my reusable mug into Caribou Coffee and getting a free coffee of the day! Don't you love how pink and sparkly my mug is??


Four:
Mercedes and I have gotten in a lot of play time and, of course, a lot of cuddle time!



Five:
I am so in love with this quote. I think it needs to be printed off and go on my inspiration board! I definitely still believe in love although my heart has been broken.


I hope you all had a wonderful week! I'm so happy that spring has finally made it's way to Minnesota, at least for a few days! This weekend I'm looking forward to meeting up with one of my best friends for frozen yogurt and then enjoying the warm weather. Pretty sure the grill will be fired up for the first time this weekend! Have a fantastic weekend!

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment