Friday, April 12, 2013

High Five for Friday

Welcome to a lovely snowy mid-April Friday! Seriously, why is it still snowing? Mother Nature really did forget Minnesota this year. All of our snow was melted, the temps were finally starting to rise and I was dreaming of spring fashion. And then this happened ...


Not fun.

This week I've also been sick. It's been a very quiet week for me, but let's see what I can come up with for the weekly linkup with Lauren for High Five for Friday. Something good must have happened!


One:
Since I was sick, I spent lots of time trying to sleep since my body was telling me that's what I needed. I was just so tired all the time! Mercedes makes an excellent nap partner. Can you spot her??


Two:
I finally have a printer!! This is seriously the highlight of my week. I haven't had a printer in at least six months. My old one just all of the sudden decided not to print anymore and I tried everything to fix it. But this baby got delivered this week! I set it up all my own with a few small hiccups, but it works nicely.


Three:
How cute is this leash hanger? I want to figure out how to make it; I don't think it would be that difficult. I would do pink, of course, but I love it. Makes me laugh!
Four:
Love this photo. And I wish I were that girl right now!! I tried to convince a friend to run away with me somewhere warm and tropical, but he didn't take me seriously. Boo on him; who needs him!! So if anyone wants to leave today to go somewhere we can sit on a beach, get a tan and drink some cocktails, I'm ready!
Five:
Yesterday I decided to play photographer and take some self portraits, selfies. I feel like a dork, but I really like how they turned out so thought I would share!



I hope you all had a good week. Please check out my other post from the week: Sick of Being Sick and Forcing Workouts. And if you live somewhere warm, can I come visit??

Until next time~

3 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend and feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristine, it has been the longest winter ever for everyone in the north, but especially you guys in Minnesota!
    pretty selfies!
    have a great weekend!
    floral&fudge

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dog butt leash hanger is from ikea with a wooden plaque attached, etc. Don't know if they still sell them. I have one in red was about $5.

    ReplyDelete