Friday, March 1, 2013

High Five for Friday

Happy March 1st and happy Friday! This week has been an amazing week full of fun and exciting things. I wish I could share it all with my lovely readers, but some of it will just have to wait. However, here are five of the good things for this week with the usual link up with Lauren for High Five for Friday ....


One:
My hair is finally long enough for a fishtail braid! I've envied this style for awhile now and thought for the heck of it I would try it out, and surprise, it actually worked! I might have needed a lot of hairspray, but it still worked.


Two:
Last Friday was National Margarita Day and I could not pass up an awesome holiday like that! I met up with a couple of friends at TGI Fridays for their delicious skinny blackberry margaritas, good food and fun times.


Three:
How sweet are these hot pink Nike's?? I love them so much!! My feet were starting to hurt so much when running that I thought I probably needed new shoes. My last ones were three years old so off to Foot Locker I went. The sales guy there was great and helped me pick out these. My feet no longer hurt and they're the best color in the world! Pink shoes make you run longer and faster, right?


Four:
Bikini season is just around the corner! Most people dread it, I know, and I used to be one of those people. However, I've been working hard at the gym and cannot wait to be able to wear a bikini for the first time since pretty much ever. These are two of my current favorites from Victoria's Secret.


Five:
Last night I was working on turning one of my old, oversized tees into a racerback tank for the gym (check out how to do that here - such a great idea for old shirts that don't fit!) and Mercedes decided that I wasn't paying enough attention to her. She's such a cutie!


So basically that was my week. I'm happy today is March and I hope that means warmer temperatures soon. Come on spring! I hope you had a good week as well!

Check out my other posts from this week: Motivational Monday: Before & After Pictures and Cutting Out the Sugar.

Until next time~

1 comment:

  1. Loving the fishtail braid. And I didn't know about National Margarita Day- guess I'll just have to celebrate a little late!
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete