Friday, February 8, 2013

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday! This week has been a typical week - just work, going to the gym and hanging out with Mercedes. Let's see what good things I can come up with to link up with Lauren for the weekly High Five for Friday post....


One:
These sunshiney flowers. I'm not usually a rose fan, but lately I've been drawn to them when looking at flowers. These pretties were on special and I figured it was Monday and I deserved a treat!


Two:
Mercedes decided that she needed to "help" me write some emails this week!


Three:
Drinks with Lisa. On Tuesday evening, Lisa and I met up for Happy Hour at TGI Fridays. They have amazing drinks and my favorite is their Skinny Blackberry Margarita. Love them!! I need to learn how to make them at home.


Four:
Ugh, Valentine's Day is coming up next week. I have to say, I thought I would have plans, but sadly that is not going to happen. My friend, Amber, sent me this link about what to do when you hate Valentine's Day, and I thought this card perfectly summed up my feelings! 


Five:
But, although I might hate Valentine's Day this year, I'm not giving up hope. :)



I hope you all had a wonderful week! Make sure to check out my other posts from this week as well - Feeling {Not So} Beautiful and My New Favorite Workout.

Until next time~

1 comment:

  1. oooh I LOVE those flowers! Yellow is my favorite - they're so cheerful. Good choice!

    I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog, you should check it out! http://littlebindc.blogspot.com/2013/01/100th-post-favorite-gifts-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete