It's Friday!! This week was a good week, although I didn't do anything special. It just felt like a good week. Know what I mean? I feel happier than I have in quite awhile. It's about time I felt full of rainbows and butterflies rather than stormy clouds! (Is that a weird sentence? Oh well, I already wrote it so it's staying.)
So ... since it's Friday, it's time to link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday. Let's get into the best things of this week, shall we?
1. I joined a gym. Whoo-hoo!! It's time to get this body into shape and not feel ugly and fat anymore. I joined with my neighbors Amber and Joe (thanks for making me a part of your "family"!) and I've gone every day since we joined. My goal is 5 to 6 days a week, with one of those taking a yoga class.
2. Along with going to the gym, I'm also changing my diet. NOT going on a diet, but changing up what I've been eating. Getting all those healthy fruits and veggies in, and cutting out the fat and processed foods. That does not mean giving up chocolate in my world; chocolate feeds my soul.
3. I found these posters to use as motivation tools ...
|This explains how I want to feel.|
4. I found my new favorite Scentsy scent. At least for this week! The scent is Simply Strawberry and it smells amazing. Perfect for summer.
5. Last weekend I kept myself busy by creating a fun, unique piece of artwork for above my couch. I love it so much; it makes me smile every time I walk by it!
I hope that you all had a wonderful week, and remember to be thankful for the big and little things in life!
Until next time~