Tuesday, December 18, 2012

New Year's Eve

My past New Year holidays have been a dud. I'm not going to get into it, but just know that I haven't had any fun on New Year's for quite a long time. This year I want to make it fun, spectacular and just make a plan so I don't end up sitting at home alone! New Year's by yourself does NOT sound like a good time!

My first thought was to go out to a bar. Which sounds fun in theory. But, you have to find someone who is willing to be a sober cab and you have to find an exciting, but not too crowded bar. I still am really interested in this idea, but I think the safer idea might to have a party at someone's house. And it seems that it might be my house. I'm kind of intrigued by the idea. However, I need to make sure it's not all just couples and me. That would not be a thrilling night! I have to decide soon if I want this to happen so I could invite people! But what if no one comes?? The things I worry about ....

However, I could wear a cute, sparkly, glittery skirt and not have to worry about getting cold!

Source: stylet.ag via Kristine on Pinterest


And I could drink my favorite drinks that won't cost me $12 and toast with yummy champagne at midnight. 



And maybe I'll be lucky enough to have this happen!


So, what do you do on New Year's Eve? Do you go out? Stay in with close friends and family? Whatever you do, I hope it's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment