Friday, December 28, 2012

High Five for Friday

Friday! This was such a short work week I have to keep reminding myself what day it is. Does anyone else have that problem? But, it is Friday and time for the last High Five for Friday post of the year! I love linking up with Lauren and many other great bloggers for this post so I hope everyone keeps doing it in 2013. 
Let's get to this week's highs ...



One:
Christmas with the family! I spent four days at my parents' house for Christmas and just enjoyed spending time with them, visiting relatives and relaxing. 

The puppies enjoyed Christmas as well!

Two:
A new winter jacket. Santa might not have brought me what I asked for this Christmas (boo!), but my parents bought me this beautiful winter jacket. My old winter jacket could be wrapped around me a couple times so it wasn't keeping my very warm. I love this new one. I just need to figure out how to keep it nice and white!

Jacket is from Victoria's Secret.

Three:
Spending time with Grandpa. My Grandpa hasn't been feeling well lately. He was diagnosed with cancer and they can't do much about it since at his age chemo is not an option. He had been doing pretty well, but has had some bad days like over Christmas. However, I made sure to spend as much time with him as possible and I'm sure I'll treasure this picture forever.


Four:
Making Reindeer Chow. I found my new favorite snack - Reindeer Chow. It's delicious. It's very addicting. It's sweet and salty and perfection. In one way I'm glad I don't have any left at my house, but in another I want to make more of it!


Five:
Finalizing New Year's Eve plans. My New Year's Eve plans are all set! I'll be having a few friends over here for the holiday. It will be the first party I've ever hosted since living here and I'm looking forward to it. I figure with booze, snacks and games it will be a blast! Now I just need to find someone to kiss at midnight ...



I hope you all had a wonderfully merry and bright Christmas! 
Until next time~

3 comments:

  1. Found you through the link up. Your blog is so cute. I LOVE that coat!It's absolutely perfect for winter.

    Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping in for H54F... that reindeer chow looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that jacket and that puppy!! Your blog is super cute too!! Found you from H54F! You can find me here: http://www.alyssadawsonblog.com/

    ReplyDelete