Friday, December 21, 2012

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday! This week has been busy doing last minute preparations for Christmas and running errands. All good things to help me break out of my "in a rut" feeling! And the best news ever came through this week .... I have a friend fighting a battle with cancer and she was able to come home from the hospital for Christmas! I'm so happy she's home; that news made my week!

Now, let's link up with Lauren and many other great bloggers for High Five for Friday ...


One:
I picked up this glittery, sparkly shirt from Old Navy while it was on sale. I love buying things that are very trendy at inexpensive prices so Old Navy was a good place to pick this up. It will be cute for the holidays and just add a touch of sparkle to my every day wardrobe!


Two:
Starbucks carries their Christmas Blend coffee in a k-cup! I was thrilled to see this in the store and I had a $1 off coupon for it! Now if only Caribou would follow suit and put their delicious Reindeer Blend in a k-cup!


Three:
Yesterday I went to the mall (bright and early before it got too busy!) to pick up a new sweater to wear for Christmas. My family doesn't get all dressed up so a sweater and jeans is perfect. You can't see it in this photo, but the cream color sweater has a little bit of gold metallic running through it so I thought it was a great choice for Christmas. And I liked it so much, and the 40% off sale at Express, that I picked the sweater up in blue, too!


Four:
Every time I see this pin I giggle. Mostly because it's so true in my case! (Sadly.)



Five:
On Sunday I took Mercedes to see Santa at Petsmart! She was terrified of Santa so I joined in on the picture as well, which I planned for due to past experiences of Mercedes with other people. She's very particular about who she lets hold her! This picture turned out so cute!


I hope you all had a wonderful week! Merry Christmas!!
Until next time~

5 comments:

  1. Love that sparkly sweatshirt! And your cute phone case :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that sparkly shirt! it's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The Old Navy here had lots of the sparkly shirt so it shouldn't be too hard to find. Only $18!

      Delete
  3. love all your new tops!! super cute! my fam doesn't get all dressed either. mostly i go over in my pjs lol.

    ReplyDelete