Friday, December 7, 2012

High Five for Friday

I'm back! I've missed the last two High Five for Friday posts due to Thanksgiving and my birthday, and it's nice to be back again! I haven't been very blog-inspired lately either so that means this blog has been completely silent. I need to find some inspiration soon and get back to writing! I miss it ....

But for today, let's get into my weekly link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk Blog for High Five for Friday!


One:
Last Friday was my birthday!! I had an incredible birthday; I loved it this year. Although I didn't wake up to anyone making me these amazing looking birthday cake pancakes like I wished, I did get to spend the day exactly how I wanted. I slept in, did a little shopping and got all dressed up and had some fun in downtown Minneapolis. My dress from White House Black Market was perfect for the day and I felt so beautiful! Plus, I received so many text messages and Facebook posts that I felt so loved. Such a wonderful day!


Two:
I received a sweet surprise from one of my friends for my birthday ... a new Scentsy warmer! A couple of weeks ago I blogged that I wanted this and my dear friend in Seattle, Elisabeth, ordered it for me and had it delivered on my birthday with my two favorite scents. I love it and fits perfectly in my bedroom!


Three:
I found this awesome faux leather moto jacket at Forever 21 while I was out shopping on my birthday. I needed a jacket to go over my dress and I knew that I wanted a faux leather jacket with a rock-n-roll edge. I couldn't find the perfect one at the five stores I checked before, but when I saw this one, I knew it was the one. Plus, it looks great with jeans! I will get lots of wear out of this $35 purchase!


Four:
I'm trying to get into the holiday spirit. It's supposed to snow this weekend, and I'm sure that will help. But I did start putting up a few Christmas decorations last weekend. Not many, but a few to brighten up my house including my pretty white tree!


Five:
I've been trying to capture the perfect picture of Mercedes and me. Do you know how difficult it is to pose with your dog and get her to look at the camera and look cute yourself? Well, finally I captured one!


I hope everyone had a great week! Remember to be thankful for the little things in life, for those make great memories! 

Until next time~

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!!! I am Hanna and I found you on the blog hop!!! Great blog you've got here!!! I love making new friends!!! Happy Holidays!!! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    xoxoox Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! That dress is adorable btw!

    ReplyDelete