Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Different Perspective

So often I refer to this past year as "difficult" or "rough", but when I really sit and think about it, this year has been pretty great. Yes, I took a hard hit in March and lost someone incredibly important to me, but that great loss turned me into someone amazing, someone I like and someone who is learning how to dream again. 

From this point forward, I don't want to focus on the negative of this year, but look at it through a different perspective. That rough patch has taught me so much. It taught me so much about who I am, what I want, who I want, and where I'm going in life. 

Life knocks you down, but focusing on the negative does nothing for you other than makes you unhappy. And who wants to live an unhappy life? Not me. Yes, this year was a rough, but it was also a learning experience. I have learned how to stand on my own two feet. How to be strong and confident. How to be me again and enjoy this life I am blessed with every day. And I'm looking forward to what life has in store next. 



Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment