Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday Musings

I missed High Five for Friday last week since I was at my parents' house so I thought I would do a Monday Musings post instead. Same concept!

1. This morning when I finally looked at the outside temperature, it said 8 degrees. 8. Brrrr. That doesn't include the windchill. I don't want to know what it was with that included! I hate winter. My Prince Charming better live somewhere warm!

2. If you're looking for a gift idea for me, I would really like a heated blanket. A nice big one, not just a little throw. Something Mercedes and I can curl up under and stay nice and toasty this winter. I was told Target had some on sale for Black Friday weekend, but they were all sold out by the time I made it there.

3. After Thanksgiving I left Lucky with my parents for awhile so it's just the girls at home these next couple of weeks. Mercedes is in heaven ... she loves being the only dog!


4. I ordered my own Christmas present from my parents this year and it can't come soon enough! They are kind enough to buy me a new winter jacket since my current one can be wrapped around me twice and isn't keeping me very warm. I decided to go with a winter white coat. I'm hoping I can keep it clean! I'm also hoping that it warms up a little bit for the next month since I can't unwrap my present until Christmas!


5. I made these brownies for Thanksgiving this year for those of us who do not like pumpkin pie. They are incredibly decadent, delicious and gooey!

6. I have a problem. I am completely addicted to Scentsy. My friend Amber started selling it and sent me an email with all the Black Friday deals. And I really want to order a new warmer. Even though I don't need another one!! But  I think these wrap warmers are so pretty! And so is this one!!

7. Last, but not least ... it's my birthday on Friday! And if anyone asks, I'm going to be 25! :D

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving! 
Until next time~

2 comments:

  1. Do you have any leftover brownies?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I left the leftovers at my parents. Sorry! I don't want them around where I would eat them!!

      Delete