Friday, November 9, 2012

High Five for Friday

I haven't posted a new blog all week - boo on me. :-( I feel bad! But, it's Friday now and time to link up with Lauren and many other great bloggers for High Five for Friday. Let's see what the highlights of my week were ...


One:
A cute new sweater. I actually picked this sweater up about three weeks ago from the Gap, but after I got it home and tried wearing it, I realized that I needed a smaller size. This past weekend I made it back to the Gap finally and exchanged it for the correct size. All they had were extra smalls in stock so good thing that's what I needed!


Two:
New Scentsy scents. Yes, I'm addicted to buying Scentsy. I love it so much! I have three warmers going in my house (not all at the same time!) and I love trying out new scents. My neighbor Amber just started selling it ... I think that will just help feed my addiction!


Three:
The kindness of friends. A couple of weeks ago I posted a dress I wanted to get for my birthday from White House Black Market, but it was way out of my price range. It was a great dress and fit perfectly. When I got the mail on Saturday, I found a card and a sweet surprise from my friend Sarah who contributed to my dress fund. The sweetest thing ever!!

Four:
Voting. In case you missed it (you know, if you're living in a cave!), Tuesday was election day. I'm not going to get all political here, but I did vote. And the thing I cared most about - the marriage amendment - was defeated! Way to go Minnesota!!


Five: 
Fro-yo! Yesterday the temperature reached about 50 degrees and to celebrate I decided to treat myself to some fro-yo. This is only the second time I've had it and I really like it. Not sure it will ever take the place of my beloved Cold Stone, but at least it's better for me!


I hope you all had a good week! Until next time~

9 comments:

  1. love that sweater!

    frozen yogurt,tasty!!

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a precious friend to contribute to your dress fund! :) Friends that understand needs like those are the best! ;) Have a great weekend!

    Chrissy @ Prayers & Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was the sweetest gesture!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Stopping by from the link up! Fro-yo and I aren't friends...I'd always rather have Coldstone. Haha. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would rather have Cold Stone too, actually! Fro-yo just isn't the same.

      Delete