Friday, November 16, 2012

High Five for Friday

It's Friday, finally! All week long I look forward to these posts. I jot down the happy, little things that could make the blog so I don't forget them. So, let's get to my favorite things of this week and link up with Lauren for High Five for Friday ...



One:
I'm having a tough time getting into the holiday spirit this year including acceptance of the fact that it's Thanksgiving in less than a week. To help, I've been warming holiday Scentsy scents. I figured it would at least smell like the holidays in my house! My favorite that I've tried so far is Pumpkin Roll. Yum!! It makes me crave pumpkin bread and pumpkin spice lattes.



Two:
I bought my birthday dress! Thanks to the sweet gesture of my friend Sarah and a 25% off coupon, I could actually afford it with my tiny budget. I went to White House Black Market last weekend and snatched up the last one they had in my size. I'm so excited to wear it in two weeks!!

Three:
I'm obsessed with Taylor Swift. I don't know how it happened, but I cannot stop listening to her Red album. There are so many amazing songs on there including "Begin Again" and "State of Grace." Last Sunday, I saw she had a Storytellers episode on VH1 so I had to record it. I found another song that I somehow had never heard before that I loved called "Ours." How does she write so well?? Amazing.
Seems like there's always someone who disapproves
They'll judge it like they know about me and you
And the verdict comes from those with nothing else to do
The jury's out, but my choice is you

So don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard
The stakes are high, the waters rough
But this love is ours

Four:
With the weather turning cooler, I'm having to start picking up some warmer clothes when I can afford to and find something on sale or have a coupon. Last weekend I found this super cute sweatshirt from the Victoria's Secret Pink line. It's so soft and cozy!



Five:
The Big Bang Theory is one of my favorite shows. It never fails to make me laugh! This video has been making its rounds on social media these last couple of days and I thought I would share it in case you missed it ... The Big Bang Theory Flash Mob. Hilarious!! 



I hope you all had a great week! Until next time~ 

1 comment:

  1. I love BHWM...especially their dresses and skirts. You are going to look great for your birthday!!

    ReplyDelete