Friday, November 2, 2012

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday! This week has been rather uneventful so I'm thinking this week's High Five for Friday link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk might be a bit of a struggle. I seriously can't think of anything super fun I did this week! I know good things happened though so let me dig deep to find them!


One:
I have officially reached my goal weight! I never thought I would see those numbers on my scale. Even when I started my weight loss journey, that number wasn't my original goal. However, as the weight started to come off, I thought I could do it ... I could get down to a number that I dreamed about and would make me proud. I'm so happy! 

Two:
How cute is this chevron mug I found? I went into Caribou yesterday to treat myself to a hot apple blast to warm up after taking the dogs on a walk and I spied this on the shelf. I had to have it!!



Three:
Speaking of cute things, here are some recent pictures of my puppies ....



Four:
Yesterday I actually baked again. Whoo-hoo! It's strange going from baking weekly to baking once every few months, but I thoroughly enjoy it when I can get in the kitchen. I have a good friend who is fighting cancer and I'm going to visit her today so I wanted to bake something special for her and her family. So I made pumpkin cupcake bites. 



Five:
This is my ultimate favorite quote. I wrote it down and put it up on my inspiration board as well. Good daily reminder!

                                                                            Source: google.com via Kristine on Pinterest


I hope you all had a good week and remember to be thankful for the good things in life ... even the smallest, most simple ones!

Until next time~

3 comments:

  1. congrats on reaching your weight goal!!!

    um that mug is fantastic, i just might have to go into a carubou for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, sounds like you had an awesome week!
    congrats on reaching your goal weight!!
    i love chevron too and those cupcake bites look amazing!

    https://growninsouthernground.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/high-5-for-friday-26/

    ReplyDelete