Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Oh the Places I Will Go

I have been dreaming of traveling for awhile now. I have bitten by the travel bug since going to Seattle a couple of months ago and now I want to travel more. There is so much of this gorgeous country I haven't seen. Here are some of the places I've been dreaming of visiting ...

San Diego
I think going to southern California has been a dream of mine my entire life. I have been lucky enough to go to California once and see San Francisco (loved it!) and desperately want to see San Diego. The beaches, the surfing, the weather ... it all appeals to me.

Chicago
Chicago really isn't all that far away from me, but I have never been. I definitely want to though and have tried to make plans over these last few years that sadly always fell through. I would like to go in the summer; I always thought it would be fun to see a Cubs game at Wrigley Field. 

New York City
This needs no explanation. I would be a total tourist in this city - Times Square, Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Central Park ... too many things to list! 

New Orleans
My grandma used to tell me stories of New Orleans and Mardi Gras. She and my grandpa used to travel a lot and Louisiana is one of her favorite states. I've always wanted to see what she experienced. This city is just fascinating to me ... from the food, to the jazz, the French Quarter and just the history.

Las Vegas
Okay, I've actually been here. However, it was for work and I was in conferences all day! I want to go back to Las Vegas with some friends and experience the fun I constantly hear about. I want to see some shows, experience the nightlife and just let loose in the one city that completely encourages it.

Austin, Texas
I've wanted to go to Austin since The Real World was there back in 2005. I had probably never thought much about Austin until 2005, but now it tops my list of places to see. Everything that I've seen of the city just looks amazing. And I love live music so that aspect of the city appeals to me, as does the fact that it's still like 70 degrees there in January! 

Hawaii
Who doesn't dream of going to Hawaii???

So those are just a few places I want ... no, I will visit someday. Soon for some of them I hope! And this is just the start of my list. As soon as I started to write this so many more cities came to mind!


Until next time~

2 comments:

  1. i want to go to san fran and seattle :)

    i am from the chicago area, and i believe that there is no better place than wrigley field!

    i went to nyc for the first time and on my own this past march and conquered the touristy stops, i can't wait to go again to conquer everything else :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome that you went on your own! I have heard though that NYC is a good place to travel alone. I can't wait to go someday!!

      Delete