Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Not Giving Up

Sometimes the hardest thing about blogging is coming up with things to write. I have so many ideas in my head, so many things that I want to discuss and need advice on, but I find there is a fine line regarding things too personal. 

I know I've revealed quite a bit personal feelings throughout my grieving process, but I felt that those are things that were okay to discuss. I thought that those words and feelings might help someone else going through the same thing. I know as I was going through it, I just couldn't find the support I needed; I felt as if no one understood what I was going through and I'm hoping some of my posts might help someone else that feels that way. 

But now, the things that occupy my mind most of the time are too personal, too complicated and involve other people's feelings that I know I can't blog about them. Even though going through some of this on my own is near impossible, I can't take the risk to reveal such personal information.

What you need to know, that although I haven't been dating, I still believe in love. Somehow, regardless of the heartache, trials and tribulations I have faced this year, I believe that unexpectedly my soulmate, my true love, will find his way to me. Or I will find my way to him. I might be slow to trust people, and I fear giving out a piece of my heart again, but I'm not giving up hope. I am a romantic at heart and believe that what's meant to be will always find its way. I can't wait to get from the tragic heartbreak of earlier this year, through the confusion and frustration of today, to a happy, love filled ending. 

(Source)

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment