Friday, October 26, 2012

High Five for Friday


This has been a strange week to say the least and thank goodness it's Friday! I love that Fridays mean linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday and being able to reflect on my week to find the good things, even just the simple good things. Let's get to it, shall we?


One:
The highlight of my week was picking up the new Taylor Swift Red album!! I was as giddy as a teenage girl buying that CD! I've listened to it quite a few times and am in awe of Taylor Swift's songwriting talent. My favorite song so far is "Begin Again." 
And you throw your head back laughing
Like a little kid
I think it's strange that you think I'm funny
Cause he never did
I've been spending the last 8 months
Thinking all love does
Is break and burn and end
But on a Wednesday in a cafe 
I watched it begin again

Two:
Last Sunday I needed to return a sweater I bought and ended up not liking so while out I decided to do a little window shopping. While at White House Black Market I saw this super cute dress I felt was calling my name. It's so beautiful! It would be a good option if I ever figure out what I'm doing to celebrate my birthday at the end of November.


Three:
Because sometimes a girl just needs pretty flowers to brighten up her house ....


Four:
I had a guest at my house on Tuesday and he had never watched one of my favorite movies, Crazy Stupid Love. Of course, I had to have him watch it. Mainly because I can stare at the super hot Ryan Gosling the whole time!!


Five:
This quote makes me want to go shopping for shoes ... because I'm ready for my life to change!


Until next time~

7 comments:

  1. love crazy stupid love and that dress. so cute!

    -annalizbeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand how people can NOT love Crazy Stupid Love. :-)

      Delete
  2. great five things! i really liked crazy stupid love too :) you sure cannot go wrong with ryan gosling!

    flowers brighten my day all the time.

    that dress is adorable!!

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that red dress!

    Hope you have a relaxing weekend! stop by thechiffondiary.com & say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress and your flowers! I love getting pretty plants and flowers to place around my apartment. Enjoy your weekend :)


    Sam @ smallgrlbigworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete