Friday, October 12, 2012

High Five for Friday


I'm so excited it's Friday! Not because it's been a difficult week; it's been a fine week, perfectly normal. I started my week off with burying Rod's ashes (okay, that's not normal, but I feel comforted with his ashes buried), did a little shopping, found out I'm thisclose to my goal weight and am ending the week with a Friday night that makes me both a little nervous, but very excited. Cheers to Friday!

Since it's Friday, it's time to link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday ...


One:
Last weekend was spent up at my parents' house. It was so nice to spend time up at the farm with them. Not only was I able to see my parents, but I also saw my grandpa who got the good news he was able to come home from the hospital (yay!), my brother and my nephew. My nephew insisted on pillow fights one night and that was fun! He's such a great kid!


Two:
I found my new fall scented lotion - Amber Romance from Victoria's Secret. I've been using coconut lime or some other coconut scented lotion all summer and figured it was time to switch over to something less summery. This scent is amazing!!


Three:
I fell in love with this outfit the instant I saw it in my Victoria's Secret catalog. I want to either buy it or recreate it somehow. I love the skinny jeans, the boots, the button down under a blazer ... perfect. I think this would be a good look for me. Somehow it combines sexiness with comfort and looks effortless. Exactly how I would like to look on an every day basis. 


Four:
Personally, I have been struggling shopping. It's a combination of not wanting to spend too much money, but wanting to find clothes that fit me perfectly both in style and my body. Date outfits are something I need to have, and this is what I came up with for now. I purchased the sparkly top from Express, and combined it with skinny jeans, a navy sweater and tall boots. Hopefully it's a good date outfit!


Five:
These guys are my world and, I might be a little biased, the cutest things ever!



Until next time~

2 comments:

  1. Found you from the High Five for Friday link up! Love your date night outfit, you are adorable. And Amber Romance is one of my favorite scents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Date outfit = SUPER CUTE. And those puppies of yours are stinkin adorable!!

    New follower from #H54F. Can't wait to read more of your posts.

    Falen
    www.upwardnotinward.com

    ReplyDelete