Friday, September 7, 2012

High Five for Friday

Friday, finally! Although it's been a short work week, it's been a slightly stressful one and I am looking forward to the weekend. Scratch that. There is a possibility I might have to work over the weekend, so let's just say I'm really looking forward to next weekend!

Let's get to the weekly link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday. Did I do anything other than work?? Let's see!


One:
Over the holiday weekend, the puppies and I drove up the road a few miles to try out a new park with walking trails alongside a river. There was some beautiful scenery and it was nice to get out of the house and explore a little bit!


Two:
I took advantage of one Labor Day sale - American Eagle was offering 40% off over the holiday weekend. I saw a sweater online and went to the store close to my house to try it on. It was super cute so I of course had to buy it! I'm trying to build up my fall/ winter wardrobe when I find stuff on sale since I have so much to buy since most of my clothes hang off of me!


Three:
Like I said this week has been stressful; Tuesday was one of the worst of those days. Amber offered to take me to the new frozen yogurt shop that opened up to get some fro-yo to cheer me up. I had never been to a frozen yogurt shop, and I have to say it was delicious! I got the Birthday Bash flavor and mixed in some candy pieces and caramel sauce. It's a good, and healthier, substitute for what I normally get at Cold Stone! I can't wait to go back and try more flavors.


Four: 
I'm continuing to lose weight without even trying. I stepped on the scale today and have lost two more pounds. Exciting! I stopped doing Isagenix this week because I just can't afford to keep using it so I was pleased to see that I can lose weight just by eating healthy and going to the gym. This is also impressive since stress makes me overindulge in chocolate!

Five:
I have amazing friends, and I am so grateful for that. After posting my blog on Tuesday, I had a few friends call or text to check in on me and help cheer me up. You know who you are! You guys are amazing!! 

I hope you all have had a wonderful week. If it's been stressful like mine, dark chocolate always helps. As do walks in the beautiful sunshine!

Until next time~

2 comments:

  1. Hi, stopping by from H54F.
    I've totally loved reading your blog this morning. I just wanna give you a blog hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe you've never had fro-yo before!! whenever i have a stressful day, my hubby always takes me to the fro-yo place! :)

    happy friday!

    xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete