Friday, August 31, 2012

High Five for Friday

It's Friday again! Hard to believe that it's Labor Day weekend already. I feel like I barely had a summer! I'm hoping the warm weather sticks around for a few more months though. At least a few more weeks!

Let's get to the highs of my week and this week's link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday. I was so busy working this week that this might be a struggle!


One:
Last Saturday I made cupcakes for a baby shower for a family friend. The cupcakes were a basic chocolate recipe, but I also put in some frozen Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Rolos for a fun surprise. The best part was the frosting - white chocolate buttercream. It was delicious! Yesterday Jessica had her baby, a healthy baby boy, so congratulations Jessica!



Two:
This week I was out in Seattle again for work. As much as I love to travel, two weeks in a row with only one full day at home was a lot for me. I'm not used to that much travel! But, I think Seattle is beautiful and I enjoyed another trip out there.

Three:
My puppies are back home! I missed them so much. They were with my parents for 12 days and I was so happy to get them back home. That was the longest I had ever been without them! The first thing they needed though was a bath. White, fluffy puppies and a farm don't mix too well!


Four:
I love this saying ...


Five:
I'm getting excited for fall clothes. I love sweaters and jeans and boots! I'm so happy that I've lost weight so I can actually wear the type of clothes that I like. Here is one of my favorite outfits that I've found ...

                                                                     Source: simplyme091909.blogspot.com via Kristine on Pinterest


Have a happy Labor Day weekend! I know I'm looking forward to enjoying drinks on the patio with Amber and maybe convincing her to go out dancing!

Until next time~

4 comments:

  1. That fall outfit is super cute! And those cupcakes look AMAZING! I will have to try that idea someday! :)

    I would love for you to stop by and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how adorable are your pups!??! i bet they ran to your arms tongues out and all!!

    and white choc buttercream frosting?! holly creamy!! sounds and looks delish girlie!

    happy labor day weekend ;) xoxo, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that saying! so sweet!

    Happy Friday! Stop by and say hello! :)
    nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fall outfit!

    http://frompariswithlove-holli.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete