Friday, August 17, 2012

High Five for Friday

Friday, Friday, Friday! Oh how we love you! This week has gone by pretty fast, but I'm always happy to see Friday. My next two weeks are going to be pretty crazy so I tried to enjoy the calmness of this week as much as possible. 

So, let's go to this week's High Five for Friday ...


One:
My bedroom is all painted and decorated! Whoo-hoo!! I love it so much. I was hoping to do a post for a full reveal this week, but it will have to wait until next week. I put the artwork on the wall Wednesday night and stepped back and thought "this is exactly what I wanted." Here are a couple of sneak peeks ...



Two:
On Wednesday I took advantage of a free 30 minute workout with the new personal trainer at my gym. He had me do TRX. Have you heard of it? Invented by a former Navy SEAL to try to stay fit without any gym equipment available while being deployed in the field, TRX uses suspension cables and your own body weight to produce a good workout. I was skeptical at first, but after doing 30 minutes of it, my body hurt. But in a good way! I really want to take classes now. And it helps that the trainer at my gym is pretty cute!

Three:
I'm getting very excited about my trip to Washington next week. I know it will be crazy busy with work, but I'm just excited to see some place new. To get away for a few days and escape the construction noise. I'm also trying to meet up with a good friend from high school while I'm out there that I haven't seen in awhile, which would make the trip perfect!

Four:
My trip means that I'm going to miss these guys. I've never been separated from them for as long as I will be and I'm going to have a hard time with being apart from them! My parents also have never dog sat for a long period of time so hopefully all goes well with that!



Five:
This song has been out for quite awhile, but I'm still in love with "I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz. I love the lyrics and somehow it fits perfectly in my life right now.   


Hope you had a great week and have a fun weekend!
Until next time~

2 comments:

  1. oh em gee!! your room is the cutest thing ever! in love with your full body mirror, and even in more love with your comforter!! you go girl!

    Found you through H54F link up!

    xo, Bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I found the mirror on clearance at Home Goods and the bedding is DKNY. A huge splurge for me, but I love it!

      Delete