Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Isagenix Update

Let's talk about Isagenix again, shall we?

I started Isagenix a month ago. In that time, I have lost 12 pounds and lots of inches. Including four inches around my stomach! I am so very, very happy about those inches lost!!  I have gone from a size 12 (which were starting to get tight!) to a size 6 or 8 (depending on where I'm shopping). I also went from tops in size large or extra large to mediums and even had to buy a small at Kohl's yesterday. I wish, of course, that I would lose weight faster. But I'm still happy that I'm losing.

On a side note, I know someone who is on the 9 day cleanse and lost 11 pounds in just her first few days. Amazing!! And I'm incredibly jealous! If I could lose 11 pounds that quick I would be at my goal weight. Yup. I'm jealous.

Right now I'm doing one cleanse day a week (every Monday), and still replacing two meals a day with a shake during the rest of the week. I am planning on continuing this for at least another month. I have about 15 more pounds I want to lose. And lots of toning to do! I still go to the gym five days a week, and also have started a 15 minute tone routine before I go to bed. I know I can make it to my goal! Sometimes I worry that I'm obsessing about my weight, but I'm hoping it's a healthy obsession!

This week will be interesting. Not only is it a holiday tomorrow (Happy 4th of July!), but my Isagenix order was supposed to ship yesterday and it STILL hasn't shipped. Yes, Isagenix shipping system, I am very upset with you! I don't have enough shake mix to get me through this week so I'm going to have to be super careful what I eat. And get on the phone soon and find out when my order is going to ship!

I thought it might be kind of fun to share some pictures with you to show you my progress. I don't have any photos from this past winter when I was at my highest weight, but here a few from last summer and fall: (And it pains me to share these photos. Especially the one on the right!)

Cute dress, but I felt so wide in it.
I just look icky next to the showgirls.

And here is what I look like now ...

Today - in clothes I just bought from American Eagle.
Cute maxi dress - not looking so wide anymore!

Sometimes I feel as if I look good ... that I look like I'm losing weight. But most of the time, I still see myself as overweight and chubby. So sharing these photos is a huge step for me! I just keep seeing all the negatives about my body, and even though I know the scale is changing, I'm not really comprehending it. Does that make sense??

Wouldn't life just be so much easier if I naturally looked like a Victoria's Secret model???

If you're interested in Isagenix, check out my website! I'm proof it's working!

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment