Friday, July 27, 2012

High Five for Friday

Finally it's Friday. This week has seemed to last forever. The slowest week in a really long time. I'm going to blame it on a few things. One - there is construction going on across the street from me since they're building new townhomes and it's slowly driving me insane. The joys of working from home I guess; I can't escape it! Two - I haven't been sleeping. All I want is a solid night's sleep and I just lay wide awake thinking too much.

Today, as with every Friday, I'm linking up with Lauren and many other great bloggers for High Five for Friday. Let's see if I did or found anything fun this super long week ...


One:
Today was weigh-in day and I lost another two pounds!! I've still been doing my Isagenix shakes twice a day and doing a daily cleanse in the mornings. It seems to be working still! I now have only seven pounds to lose before I hit my original goal weight. Yesterday I had to go shopping at Victoria's Secret because I'm losing weight everywhere and I also picked up a cute tank from their Pink line and I had to get a size small!

Two: 
Sunday was the finale of The Bachelorette. I loved it so much! I started watching really late into the season, but instantly fell in love with Emily. She comes across as such a sweet person, and is incredibly beautiful. I thought the last two guys were great, but I'm glad she picked Jef. Their connection seemed real and he said the most amazing things. My favorite line of his is still: "I feel like we'll have a love that will make the storybooks jealous." Someday I will find someone amazing as that.

Three:
Tuesday was National Tequila Day. This was definitely a holiday I couldn't pass up so Amber and I headed to Acapulco for margaritas. Great times!

Four:
I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of this in the mail. A reminder to still believe in love and not give up.

From Nordstrom

Five:
Thanks to the lack of sleep, I've been rather introspective about my life this week. Reflecting on the choices I'm making, the situation that I'm in and what I want out of life. This means that I'm drawn to the "Quotes" section on Pinterest and annoyingly post them on Facebook. Here are some of my recent favorites ...





That's it for the week. Hopefully this weekend I can relax, stop thinking so much and get some much needed sleep!

Until next time~

1 comment:

  1. Those quotes are great!!
    Stopping by from the link up!!

    ReplyDelete