Friday, July 20, 2012

High Five for Friday

This week has flown by. Probably because I was on vacation for the first part of the week! Since it's Friday, that means it's time for another link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday.


One:
I took a mini-vacay this past week! I went with my mom and we stayed at Ruttger's Bay Lake Lodge by Brainerd, MN. It was a beautiful resort and we had a great time. I got to relax by the pool for a whole afternoon catching a tan while visiting with my friend Mandi and watching my nephew play in the pool, and I got to spend some much needed bonding time with my mom. It was great!!

Mercedes and me hanging out on the dock by the lake.

My mom and me.

Two:
On Tuesday night, I wrapped up my mini-vacay by meeting up with a friend for dinner at the Texas Roadhouse. I hadn't seen this friend in a very long time and it was so nice to meet up and get caught up. Although I'm not much of a steak eater, the Texas Roadhouse is always a fun place to go. And I better not have to wait six years to see my friend again!

Three:
Wednesday night Amber and I went to the Twins game. This is my second game of the year, and I have loved going to both of them and being at Target Field! Plus, Amber and I have so much fun together and even though the Twins lost (boo!), we made it exciting.

Here I am in my cute new Twins shirt.

Me and Amber.

Four:
At the Twins game I heard the best pick up line that it deserves it's own post. Some guy came up to me while I was holding my phone in my hand and asked "Are you texting me? Because I'm vibrating." How awesome is that line??? I totally think everyone should be using that! ;o)

Five:
This morning I stepped on the scale not expecting to have lost any weight since while on vacation I ate what I wanted rather than sticking to a strict diet, but I lost three pounds since last week!!! I'm so amazed! I love getting closer to my goal weight, and I'm so happy that I'm starting to actually like my body again.

So that's it for this week. I had a great week full of fun and excitement. If you're interested, I also started a 30 Day Blog Challenge yesterday to keep me writing more often and to let my readers get to know a little more about me. Check it out!

Until next time~

1 comment:

  1. New follower from High Five. Love for you to stop by Naptime Review and return the follow when you can!

    Love for you to link up some product reviews to favorite product fridays. Love to have you ;)

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete