Friday, July 20, 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 2

Yesterday I started my 30 Day Blog Challenge to keep me writing and help me figure out the focus of the blog moving forward. So, let's move on to day 2 of the challenge!
 
Day 2: Where you'd like to be in 10 years.

Jeesh, I have no clue. I don't even know where I'd like to be in one year much less 10 years! I found this year that plans change too quickly at a moments notice that making a 10 year plan isn't worth it. So, here are some things that I hope I have in 10 years ...

I want to be comfortable and happy in my life.
I want to be debt free and financially stable.
I want to be with a man, married hopefully, who loves me more than anything in the world. A man who chooses me and fights for me every day and never wants to let me go. A man that I love with all my heart.
I want to be living or have lived in a different state. Sorry Mom, but I don't want to live in Minnesota my whole life!
I want to travel and see the world.
I still want to be close to my family and talk to them often.
I want friends around me who make me laugh and lend a shoulder when I need to cry.
I want to be healthy.
I want to be having fun with life.
 But most of all, I just want to be happy, loved and in love. It's what I want now, in one year, five years and in 10 years.

What about you? Do you make a 10 year plan??

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment