Friday, June 22, 2012

High Five for Friday

Does this resemble your work week??

I love it! Snoopy is the best.

So, let's get to our weekly High Five for Friday link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk ...
One:
I'm officially signed up (enrolled?) with Isagenix so I can sell it!!! I really believe in this product and think it can do wonders for your health. I have done lots of research on it and and the company, and have decided to join. I am very excited!! Check out my website here and if you're interested, please leave me a comment with your email and I'll contact you! It would ship directly to your house so you don't have to live near me or know me personally to put in an order.

Two:
 I've been trying so hard not to wash my hair every day of the week. I know, it's bad to wash daily, but other than a ponytail I don't know what to do with my hair on day two! This week I decided to try and curl it. The result? Cute, beachy waves!!


Three:
Yesterday my kitchen sink faucet started spraying water all over the kitchen (and me) when I went to go do dishes. I called my landlord who came right over. After 30 minutes of trying to get it fixed, he finally figured out that all it needed was to be tightened!! Seriously? How embarrassing! I should have been able to figure that out on my own!!

Four:
Last Sunday was Father's Day. I spent the weekend at my parents' house and it was nice to spend time with them. My dad is impossible to shop for - well, at least for me! He likes hunting, fishing and working on tractors. Things I know nothing about! So, for his present, I bought him Miller Light, Mike's Hard Lemonade and made him homemade cookies. Perfect!

Five:
Last Friday night I went out to dinner alone for the first time since Rod passed. I thought it was about time. Doing things alone is scary! But, I have to get used to it, don't I????

I hope you all had a wonderful week!
Until next time~

2 comments:

  1. girl - i just found your blog through h54f and i love it. you are so strong and i can't wait to continue to see you through this journey of yours. i am praying for you (even though i don't know you!) God bless!!

    xoxo,
    molly
    still being [molly] blog

    ReplyDelete