Friday, June 15, 2012

High Five for Friday

This week seemed to go by quick - I'm sure I'm the only one to say that! I'm not sure why; I didn't do anything super fun or exciting, but for once, it didn't seem to drag. That's a good thing, right? And now that it's Friday, it's time to link up for the weekly High Five for Friday with Lauren at From My Grey Desk ...


One:
I'm doing super well with the weight loss system Isagenix. I lost seven pounds during the 9 day cleanse and that has helped me reach 16 total pounds gone. I'm excited to keep using the system and keep losing the weight. I want to reach my goal weight and be able to wear a swimsuit soon! And, feel cute in a swimsuit! (Is that even possible??)


Two: 
Speaking of swimsuits, I like looking for ones to help keep me motivated. These are some of my favorite that some day I hope I can wear ~

Thought this retro style would be cute while I'm losing the weight - from the Orchid Boutique.

Not sure I'll ever be able to wear a bikini, but I like this one from Victoria's Secret.

Three:
Victoria's Secret is having their semi-annual sale, and I decided to take a gamble and order some clothes since they were such a great deal. I bought a few tanks and a pair of shorts in size medium and they fit!!! The shorts are drawstring so they'll continue to fit as I lose weight as well. 

As you can tell, I'm a little happy that I'm losing weight!

Four:
Today I am baking cookies. I am very excited about this!! I used to bake every weekend, but after my husband passed, I stopped baking and have only baked once since the beginning on March. One, because I don't have any one to bake for, and two, because I don't want baked goods around the house when I'm trying to get healthy. However, with it being Father's Day on Sunday, I want to bake my dad some cookies. So I'm making these guys today .... can't wait to sneak some batter!!

Oreo Fudge Cookies

Five:
Do you think I could pull this look off? I am in LOVE with this look!


Until next time~

1 comment:

  1. Those swimsuits are absolutely adorable! I need to get in bikini shape pretty soon... the winter flab is getting a little old. :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete