Friday, June 8, 2012

High Five for Friday

This week seemed to drag in the beginning of the week, but now I'm surprised it's already Friday. Weird, huh? Well, it is Friday. That means it's time for High Five for Friday with Lauren at From My Grey Desk where I share the good things about my week. 

So let's get to it, shall we?
Photobucket

One:
This weekend I finally made it to the greenhouse and bought some flowers to plant. I'm only doing one container (as of now!) so I stuffed it as full as I could. I love flowers on my patio!!



Two:
Over the weekend I also painted my old, worn out patio table this gorgeous coral color. I am in love with it!!! My furniture is brown so this color adds a beautiful pop of color. I am so glad I chose this color.



Three:
My parents came to visit this past Sunday. (Yes, I had a busy weekend!) My mom bought me this pretty flowers and my dad was nice enough to replace the propane tank on my grill. I love my parents, and greatly appreciate everything they do for me!!

Daisies are my favorite flower!

Four:
This week I started a "9 day cleanse" from Isagenix. Have you heard of Isagenix? Well, one of my co-workers sells it and finally convinced me to try it. I have lost 5 pounds so far this week! I replace two meals a day with a shake, and also do two cleanse days a week. So far I would say it's worth it. Check back next week for a full blog post about my experience!


Five:
I was having a crabby week, so to make myself feel better I decided to get dressed up in a pretty maxi dress for the day. It helps to get dressed up even if you're not doing anything special!

I love maxi dresses!

Six:
(I can't resist adding one more!)
I brought these furry little monsters to the vet this week and they got a clean bill of health! I, however, almost fainted seeing the vet bill.

The neighborhood watch dogs.

I hope you all had a wonderful week! Remember to be thankful for the little things in life.

Until next time~

7 comments:

  1. Aww love those watch dogs, so cute! That maxi dress looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that coral color that you chose! And your fur babies are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the link-up today. I am in love with that coral color you painted your patio table with. What paint color did you use (if you don't mind me asking)?
    Also, time for me to take the pup to the vet too. He is due for all his shots so I can't wait to see how much my vet bill will be. :)

    Happy Friday Kristine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The paint is from Home Depot, Behr brand, and the color is Youthful Coral.

      Delete
  4. You look gorgeous in that maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete