Friday, June 1, 2012

High Five for Friday

 It's Friday. Although Monday was a holiday making this a short week, it was a sad holiday for me and I've been dragging all week. This week's post is going to be hard trying to find the good things! But, let's get to it and link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for the weekly High Five for Friday.


one:
I had my weekly weigh in today and I lost two more pounds! Whoo-hoo! I'm looking forward to losing some more and being able to go shopping for cute clothes!

two:
I signed my new lease for my home yesterday so that means I'll be staying here for at least another year. Other than one horrible neighbor, I really like it here so I'm happy I can stay for another year. Plus, I just couldn't handle the stress of looking for a new place to live and having to pack everything up. 

three:
I  bought the new John Mayer album, Born and Raised, yesterday. I love it!!


four:
My lovely neighbors Amber and Joe invited me over for a Memorial Day BBQ. I enjoyed spending the evening with them and having some good food!

five:
This face makes everything better. 

Too tired to play!





I hope everyone had a good week and enjoyed their holiday weekend.

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment