Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summer Cocktails

Summer is just around the corner. The days are starting to get warmer (sometimes even hot!) and the sun is out longer. Other than drooling over summer fashion, I'm also recently addicted to scouring my favorite sites for summer cocktails. Those fun, fruity drinks I love. I imagine long summer days spent on my patio with good friends and trying out these cocktails. Who wants to come over and join me?

Fresh Strawberry Coconut Margaritas over at How Sweet It Is
Pinned Here

Cherry Beer Margaritas over at Shugary Sweets
Pinned Here

Cake Vodka Martini over at Sugarcrafter
Pinned Here

Lemonade Beer with Cherry Rum over at Shugary Sweets
Pinned Here

Strawberry Margaritas over at Tide and Thyme
Pinned Here

Triple Berry Mojitos over at How Sweet It is
Pinned Here

Did you notice I have a thing for margaritas?? 

I hope I have a chance to try out some of these recipes soon!
Until next time~

1 comment:

  1. these look so awesome!! i'm with you on the margaritas! they are SO good! the cake vodka martini looks fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete