Friday, May 25, 2012

High Five for Friday

Photobucket

Who doesn't love Fridays? People who have to work all weekend, I suppose. But most people love Fridays, including me! And since it's Friday, that means that I get to reflect on my week and find those five good things that happened. Such a good thing that Lauren at From My Grey Desk invented - High Five for Friday!

Let's get to it, shall we?

1. Reorganized office. 
Last Sunday I spent all day moving furniture, going through my closet, throwing things away, moving furniture again and cleaning my office. I wanted the room to feel like an office, not a guest room. I think that a good office feeling is important when you work from home. I like the way it turned out with the desk in the middle of the room in front of the window, but now I would really like some new office furniture! And new paint on the walls.


2. New artwork. 
I moved the picture that was above my bed into the office where it was meant to be, and that left a big empty spot above the bed. I decided to go to Home Goods and see if they had anything on the cheap that would work for my bedroom. I found this piece that fits my color scheme perfectly.


3. Reading a good book. 
I watch a lot of reality TV. And I'm talking about the Real Housewives of Wherever ... those types. They always have something to sell whether it be purses, makeup, music, but I've never bought anything. Until now. I saw that Bethenny Frankel wrote a novel, Skinnydipping, and I bought it. And I liked it.


4. My new mantra for life.

5. Continuing to make it the gym. 
I've been keeping up with my gym schedule again this week and it's paying off ... slowly. My two pairs of jeans are now too big for me!!

 Remember to be thankful for the good things in your week no matter how small they seem! 

Until next time~

1 comment:

  1. That pic of your office/guest room looks very similar to my desk!! I have my MAC computer and laptop side by side LOL. Make a trip to Ikea... and you'll get all you need (and more!!)... we tripped there not too long ago and makes the world of a difference getting new office furniture ;)

    Visiting from FMGD for the link up!

    xo,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete