Friday, May 18, 2012

High Five for Friday

Photobucket

Finally, it's Friday! Okay, this week hasn't really been that long; it's been a pretty good week. However, this is my favorite day to blog because I get to reflect on the good things over the week! I love hooking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday!

So, let's get to the good stuff ...

1. Spending Mother's Day with my mom (and my dad!). I went home last weekend and spent lots of time outside, my mom and I went to the greenhouse to pick out flowers for their garden, I watched my dad start planting the vegetable garden and went to church. I love spending time with my parents!

2. Enjoying the beautiful weather we've been having. Summer is just around the corner, and the Minnesota weather is definitely reflecting that. I brought out my grill and patio furniture and have spent some time enjoying the sunshine!

Mercedes loves the sunshine as well!

3. Spending time with a great friend I hadn't seen in awhile. Last night I met my friend Lisa for Mexican food and a margarita, and great conversation. Plus, I got to wear my sparkly shoes!!

Gold, sparkly shoes. Love!!

4. Buying a smaller size shirt. I went to American Eagle this week to pick up a couple of tees they had on sale since the weather is starting to turn nice, and I grabbed my usual size. After trying them on, I realized I fit into a smaller size!!!

5. Continuing to stick to a healthier lifestyle. Other than last night at the Mexican restaurant, I have been eating healthy and working out daily. I track what I eat so I know how many calories, carbs, fat and protein I'm consuming so I know what I'm eating is good for me. Although I don't feel as if I'm losing weight fast, I feel healthier!

I hope you all had a good week and remember to find the bright spots in your week!

Until next time~

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with sparkly shoes! Those are SO cute! The beautiful weather has gotten me so excited for summer!!

    Happy Fridayyyyy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on dropping a size and continuing to eat healthier! it's super exciting to realize you need to go down a size! are your shoes from dsw? because i think i have the EXACT same ones! i LOVE them! they're the perfect height. i wish there were more 3 inch heels around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they're from DSW! I bought them on clearance too. Wish I could find more colors!

      Delete