Friday, May 11, 2012

High Five for Friday

Photobucket
It's the end to another week and another chance to hook up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for another High Five for Friday post. I missed last week so it's good to get back into it this week and remember the good things about my week, even though I had a tough weekend.

So let's get into it, shall we?

1. On Sunday, Amber and I went and saw The Lucky One. Good movie, a little bit of a tearjerker. And Zac Efron is HOT!! (Am I allowed to say that? He is way younger than me!!)


2. I've been going the gym on a regular basis with only taking Sundays off. I'm honestly really enjoying it. I feel so good after getting in a sweaty workout! I've also lost 4 pounds in the last two weeks!! Whoo-hoo!!

3. I have this new obsession with glitter nail polish. If I see a bottle at the store, it inevitably ends up in my cart. When I paint my nails, I feel the need to add glitter. Please tell me that I'm not the only one???

4. How cute and simple is this dress? I love it so much! I can imagine wearing it this summer with a cute pair of flat sandals to run errands or on the vacation to somewhere warm I'm planning on treating myself to this fall. I don't usually wear green, but I'm drawn to the this dress and am really thinking about splurging on it. I love how casual it is; it looks like it would be so comfortable.

From Anthropologie

5. Last weekend was a little bit of a downer for me. These guys help me through every day ...

Mercedes
Lucky and Me
I hope you all take the time to remember the good things in your week and your life - especially the little things. No matter how tough or sad your week is, there is always bright spots - seek them out and celebrate them. Life is too short to not allow yourself some moments of sunshine.

Until next time~

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad you liked the movie. i want to see but think i may just wait for it to be at redbox.

    go see my blog. you will see that you are NOT the only one obsessed with glitter nail polish. almost all my recent manis have involved glitter. it's the BEST!

    that dress is awesome! even though it is casual i think it's worth the splurge. you wear casual clothes way more than fancy ones (unless you're in gossip girl or something) so i feel like those clothes should almost be even better. i'm always more likely to spend way more on a pair of jeans than on a cocktail dress. because the dress will be worn 2-3 times but the jeans 200-300 times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not the only one who loves glitter. I have a great bottle of OPI's Rainbow Connection that I like to put on the tips of my nails from time to time. It adds some fun sparkle without being too overwhelming. Cute dress, too! Buy it! :)

    ReplyDelete