It's the end to another week and another chance to hook up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for another High Five for Friday post. I missed last week so it's good to get back into it this week and remember the good things about my week, even though I had a tough weekend.
So let's get into it, shall we?
1. On Sunday, Amber and I went and saw The Lucky One. Good movie, a little bit of a tearjerker. And Zac Efron is HOT!! (Am I allowed to say that? He is way younger than me!!)
2. I've been going the gym on a regular basis with only taking Sundays off. I'm honestly really enjoying it. I feel so good after getting in a sweaty workout! I've also lost 4 pounds in the last two weeks!! Whoo-hoo!!
3. I have this new obsession with glitter nail polish. If I see a bottle at the store, it inevitably ends up in my cart. When I paint my nails, I feel the need to add glitter. Please tell me that I'm not the only one???
4. How cute and simple is this dress? I love it so much! I can imagine wearing it this summer with a cute pair of flat sandals to run errands or on the vacation to somewhere warm I'm planning on treating myself to this fall. I don't usually wear green, but I'm drawn to the this dress and am really thinking about splurging on it. I love how casual it is; it looks like it would be so comfortable.
5. Last weekend was a little bit of a downer for me. These guys help me through every day ...
|Lucky and Me|
I hope you all take the time to remember the good things in your week and your life - especially the little things. No matter how tough or sad your week is, there is always bright spots - seek them out and celebrate them. Life is too short to not allow yourself some moments of sunshine.
Until next time~