It's Friday!! Which means it's time to link up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for the weekly High Five for Friday link party. After getting a rocky start, this week ended up being a pretty good week overall for me.
1. I sold my husband's car!! I really do like this car, it's a Volkswagen Passat, but there is no way I can afford two cars. Also, two cars is completely unnecessary. I knew selling it would lift a huge weight off my shoulders, and it certainly did! Plus, Amber picked me up at the dealership and we went out for dinner again with some much needed girl talk!
|Dogs are NOT included in the sale of this car!|
2. I found a wonderful new beauty product at Ulta this week. I've been wanting to try a body scrub for a really long time, and I picked up this one from Tree Hut for only $7.49. I used it for the first time this morning and I love it! The smell is amazing!! I now want to find the lotion and body wash with this same scent.
|Scent: Hawaiian Kukui|
3. Spring and summer fashion is out in all the stores, and I've been falling in love with dresses. I need to find reasons to wear them more often so I can indulge in some of these beauties!
|From The Loft|
4. This week I've been finding joy in cooking again. I'm actually eating real meals, not just cereal and popcorn! I made a delicious chicken sandwich meal with fresh mozzarella one night, and my go-to favorite last night of tacos. I love being able to add tons of fresh veggies to my meals and lots of spices - things my husband wouldn't touch.
5. I'm working on forgiving myself and releasing some of the pressure I've been putting on myself since I lost my husband. It's hard, but I need to start living.