Friday, April 13, 2012

High Five for Friday

Photobucket

It's Friday, and another week to link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday. Here are the good things in my life this week ...

1. Hanging out with good friends. Both Tuesday and Wednesday were spent with these girls, Amber and Beth, first for dinner at Acapulco, then again for the Twins game. 
Me, Amber and Beth
Me & Beth
Amber & Me - LOVE this pic!

2. Attending my first Twins game at the amazingly awesome Target Field and cheering them on to their first win of the season!
Go Twins!
The view from our seats

3. Splurging on new sunglasses at the Coach Outlet Store. (Cheaper than buying a purse, but still more expensive than my usual Target sunglasses!)

4. Finally picked up my Scentsy order! I'm so excited to try this stuff out.

5. Spending Easter with my family last weekend. (No pictures, sorry!) It was great hiding eggs for my nephew and watching him try to find them all. Having Easter dinners (yes, two this year!) with my parents, brother, nephew and extended family.

I hope everyone had a good week and remember to be thankful for the little things in life!

Also, the Scentsy warmer I chose is the Heartfelt warmer. I chose this because 100% of the proceeds is donated to the American Heart Association. This nationwide non-profit organization raises money to fund lifesaving research and to educate people about cardiovascular disease - the leading killer of Americans. This is in memory of my husband who passed away from a heart attack on March 4th, 2012.

1 comment:

  1. My heart aches for you and this is the very first time that I've "met" you. I love that you are supporting such a great foundation.

    I hope you had a great time at the ballgame! Thank you for reminding me to enjoy the small things :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete