Friday, March 2, 2012

High Five for Friday

Photobucket

It's Friday!! Lauren, over at From My Grey Desk blog, is having her weekly link party for High Five for Friday: five favorite things that happened over the week. I love how this reminds me to be thankful for the little things in my life!

1. I finally found a new iPhone case! Originally I was going to order a Kate Spade one I saw online that was white with gold polka dots, but some of the reviews were not so nice, so I picked up this one at Best Buy. It's gold, it glitters, it's PERFECT!!

2. Easter candy is in stores! This past week we went to Target and pretty much the only thing I bought was Easter candy. The BEST candy is made for the Easter holiday! I put Peeps (the pink ones of course), Cadbury Creme Eggs, Cadbury Mini Eggs and Robin Eggs in my basket. My waistline should be grateful that Easter candy only comes out once a year!

3. This winter has been a strange one here in Minnesota - warmer than usual and little to no snow. However, winter found us this week and dumped a bunch of snow on us. We got about 10 inches where I live and I believe my parents got about 14 inches or so. My reaction is similar to this tree's: what the ?? Help me!!

4. My dog however loves the snow. Yesterday on our walk all he wanted to do was play in it. His favorite way to play is have me kick snow at him so he can chase the snowballs. Well, that means he comes home soaking wet. Then, he'll play it up and start shaking and whining until I cover him up and cuddle with him.

5. I don't wear much brown, but I saw this shirt on ModCloth and want it. How cute is it with the bunnies? And I love the collar. I better hurry up and decide if I want it. I just saw that the other two items I had my eye on are already sold out!

I hope you all had a great week! Remember to be thankful for the big and little things in your life!

Until next time~

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog!! Just stopping by from High Five for Friday :-)

    Brooke
    brooketrouten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new iPhone case!!

    Carrie
    http://thewayiseeitmomblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete