Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pretty Living Rooms

My last post shared with you what my living room actually looks like. (Check it out here!) However, as much as I say I'm content with it, there are so many things I want to change about it. I realize that I want my living room (and every room in my house) to look like the rooms on HGTV at the end of Property Brothers or House Crashers. Or have my room look perfect like those in a magazine or on Pinterest. I know that I can't do that, mostly due to budget, but a girl can still dream, can't she?

Here are a few of my favorite living room looks from the web:

From West Elm, pinned here.


From The Glitter Guide, pinned here.

 From Better Homes & Garden, pinned here.

Those are just a few examples of rooms I wish my living room looked like. As you can see, I like simple, clean, clutter free, comfortable rooms. I could spend all my money on decorating my house ... I want new end tables (or redo the current ones), curtains, artwork, a place to store my DVDs and Blu-Rays, etc. It's a never ending list! I'm trying to watch HGTV, look at Pinterest and magazines, search my favorite stores, with one thing in mind - my home doesn't have to be perfect. But I'm going to keep dreaming of how I wish it would look if money were no object!

Follow me on Pinterest to see more of the things I love!

Until next time~


No comments:

Post a Comment