Friday, February 24, 2012

High Five for Friday

Photobucket
I recently stumbled upon a fun blog called "From My Grey Desk" and every week Lauren has a blog dedicated to her top five things from the past week. I thought it would be fun to link up with her and add my top five things from this week! 

1. I finally bought an orchid. I've wanted one for years and was afraid I'd kill it. However, the tag promises its easy to care for, and I love how it brightens up the corner in my bedroom. 

2. Wednesday was National Margarita Day. My husband actually volunteered to take me out for a margarita after my friend had to cancel. Of course he was able to get half price wings so he was happy too while I got to enjoy my Perfect Margarita. Oh, and I won a round of Bargo!! 

3. I need this iPad case in my life. It fits me perfectly!! 

4. I designed my new blog header yesterday. I love it! Simple, uncluttered and pretty. Thanks to Kevin & Amanda for the pretty fonts! 

5. I received an unexpected surprise in the mail this week. It was just a simple card from my aunt (with a super cute puppy), but it brightened my day and made my week. She wrote on the inside of the card that she saw it and thought I would like so she had to send it. How sweet! Thank you so much Aunt Brenda!!!

I hope you all had a good week, and remember to be thankful for the little things in life! 

Until next time~

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog headline! :) I'm with you on owning plants I'm always afraid of killing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do okay with green, leafy plants, but always, always kill the ones with flowers on them. I'm hoping this time around I'll do better. Thanks for the compliment on my headline!

      Delete