I recently stumbled upon a fun blog called "From My Grey Desk" and every week Lauren has a blog dedicated to her top five things from the past week. I thought it would be fun to link up with her and add my top five things from this week!
1. I finally bought an orchid. I've wanted one for years and was afraid I'd kill it. However, the tag promises its easy to care for, and I love how it brightens up the corner in my bedroom.
2. Wednesday was National Margarita Day. My husband actually volunteered to take me out for a margarita after my friend had to cancel. Of course he was able to get half price wings so he was happy too while I got to enjoy my Perfect Margarita. Oh, and I won a round of Bargo!!
3. I need this iPad case in my life. It fits me perfectly!!
4. I designed my new blog header yesterday. I love it! Simple, uncluttered and pretty. Thanks to Kevin & Amanda for the pretty fonts!
5. I received an unexpected surprise in the mail this week. It was just a simple card from my aunt (with a super cute puppy), but it brightened my day and made my week. She wrote on the inside of the card that she saw it and thought I would like so she had to send it. How sweet! Thank you so much Aunt Brenda!!!
I hope you all had a good week, and remember to be thankful for the little things in life!
Until next time~