Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Babies

Looking through pictures today, I realized the majority of all the pictures I take are of my dogs. And why not? They're so cute! Plus they're much more photogenic than my husband or me. (Shhh ... don't tell Rod I said that!) Even when they're just sleeping I find them adorable! Actually, when they're sleeping, I find them to be the cutest, which makes total sense. When they're sleeping they're not licking the carpet, chewing on their paws or barking (unless they're dreaming of chasing squirrels). They just look so sweet and innocent, which is the exact look they're going for because it helps them get away with anything!

Mercedes is our oldest baby. She is a Maltese/ Shih Tzu mix and is 5 years of age. I love bringing her everywhere, and she loves to be with me at all times! With her tucked under my arm, I'm pretty sure I could pull of being a Beverly Hills housewife. (Yes, sometimes I dream of that ... is that wrong??)

Such a cute puppy ...


I don't think she's changed too much as she's aged though. Just gained 5 pounds is all and lost some of the gray in her coloring!


Lucky is our youngest, although he is the biggest. I notice him taking the "big brother role" on now too with Mercedes. He always "protects" her from one of the neighbor dogs! Lucky is a Cockapoo and just turned 4 a couple of weeks ago. He is happiest chasing toys around the house, and especially loves being outside in the summer chasing a tennis ball.

My favorite pictures of him are from when he was a puppy. He was the cutest puppy I've ever seen! I wish he still looked like, but his looks changed drastically as he grew. He's still cute, just not this cute furball!


And here's a few older pictures. Still cute, just more scruffy looking than that puppy!!



Hope you enjoyed seeing some pics of my babies! Get used to them ... they'll be lots more in blogs to come I'm sure!

Please excuse the quality of some of these pictures. They've been taken over the years with phone cameras, point and shoot cameras and the like. And I only became interested in photography this past year, so I didn't really pay attention to lightening or anything before.

No comments:

Post a Comment