Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Photography!

A few months back I invested in a new camera - my first ever digital SLR. I ended up going with a Nikon D3000 because it was what I could afford and what I could find on Ebay. So far I love it!!! I've been having so much fun playing with it, and learning how it works! Since all my baking stuff is packed in boxes (I'm moving this weekend!!!), I figured I could post a few of my favorite pictures I've taken so far ....

This is one of the first photos I took with my camera .... my baby girl Mercedes:
She's so cute I can't stop taking pictures of her!I also love taking pictures of flowers ....Recently we took a day and went to Como Zoo. These are some of my favorite photos! I also finally invested in Photoshop Elements 8. (Okay, my husband actually bought it for me because he's so nice and knows I would never buy it for myself. I can always find a "better" way to spend the money!) Photoshop definitely helps me take my photos to the next level, but I still have a lot to learn! These zoo photos went from nice photos to frame worth in my feeble opinion.

I'm planning on framing these butterfly photos for my office.
Lastly is this cute monkey photo. I had to include him - he's too cute not to!
I hope to post more photography photos as I keep using my camera. I'm still learning so am always open to tips and tricks for photography and Photoshop; feel free to share your knowledge!

Next up will be another food post. It'll have to wait until after the move since my computer with my Photoshop software is also packed in a box, but I hope you enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment